We rolled out a lot of improvements this week in preparation for Emergent Mind's official launch next week:
- We introduced a bot named Emma that finds breaking AI news and automatically posts it to the site.
- It (she?) also automatically summarizes all links shared on the site, giving you a quick overview of the link's content.
- Lots of UI improvements and making the site work well on all screen sizes.
- Better scoring that now factors in the number of tweets about a news story, among other things.
- Link posts now also display the top tweets about that link, giving you a feel for what people in the AI world are saying about it.
- We added a newsletter sign up page that you can use to sign up for our upcoming newsletter.
Big thanks to you all for being here despite the site still being a bit rough around the edges. It's coming along well though and we have a lot more planned for the weeks and months ahead.